Marine Engineering, Engine & Generator Sales, Servicing & Warranty, Marine Parts and Electronic Engineers
Seapower Marine provides a fully integrated support service for all stages of new boat builds or re-powers, including supply, installation support, commissioning and sea trials. We work closely with naval architects and designers, as well as partner suppliers for gearboxes and couplings to ensure correct engine selection, application and installation.
Seapower Marine is a Cummins Market Specialist Dealer (MSD) in the UK. This dealership gives us access to the HMLD* product range incorporating 6.7L – 15L diesel engines and Cummins Onan 4kW – 99kW marine generators.
To compliment our marine power and propulsion solutions, we offer the full range of Halyard products to combat engine noise, emissions and vibration in engine rooms and below decks. This includes exhaust systems, sound insulation and water & bilge filtration.
We offer comprehensive technical support for our engines, generators and full product range.
• Cummins engine & Onan generator supply
• Cummins engine & Onan generator commissioning
• Cummins, VW engine & Onan generator servicing and service packages
• Diagnostic testing & warranty
• Engine & generators surveys
• Cummins engine supply upto 15L
• Gearbox & Couplings
• Installation Reviews & Sea Trials
• Technical Support
We stock a large range of service parts and consumables supported by technical advice:
• Cummins QSB6.7, QSC8.3, QSL9.0, QSM11.
• Cummins Onan MDK & MDD Generator range
• VW 150 TDi engine
• Fleetguard & Onan Filters
• Halyard Exhaust, Silencers, Insulation Material & Wavestream Filters
Support Vessel & Yacht Charter Services
Ensuring your vessels are always ready to go to sea is a high priority for you. Downtime costs money and loss of sea time. We offer a range of services, such as load-bank testing generators and holding dedicated stocks, all of which can be tailored to help maintain the efficiency of your fleet.
Captain’s Briefings & Crew Training
Knowledge of your vessel and the importance of ensuring that you and your crew understand the basics of good engine care is essential to the longevity of engine performance and your safety whilst afloat.
• Captains Briefings
• Engineering service training for crew
• Advice on ships spares and service parts
• Recommendations on essential tools to carry
Our staff undergo regular OEM training and certification, including the latest advances in marine engines, diagnostics and repair. We make significant investments in the most up-to-date tooling, including electronic hardware and software. A comprehensive technical library is available on our website.