Features and Benefits
Engine Design – Robust engine block designed for continuous duty operation and long life. Single cylinder head with four valves per cylinder enhances performance. Base engine design has been in the market for over 15 years.
- Fuel System – Cummins XPI Fuel System, high pressure common rail.
- Cooling System – Front mount and low profile Heat exchanger or Keel cool with one loop system and high flow pump.
- Exhaust System – Dry exhaust manifold to deliver improved fuel economy.
- Air System – Cummins Turbo Technologies HX60 turbocharger optimized for marine applications.
- Lubrication System – Cast aluminum oil pan designed to resist corrosion, spin-on Fleetguard oil filters.
- Electronics – Cummins Engine Control Module CM2350 provides engine protection through de-rates and automated engine shutdown to prevent catastrophic failures. CM2350 also provides fuel sensor monitoring, gear pressure and temperature as well as digital engine start/stop functionality. Available 24V system and standard marine grade wiring harness.
- Certifications – Complies with U.S. EPA Tier 3 and IMO Tier II emissions regulations.
- C Command Connect available or open architecture
- Flywheel housing: SAE 0 and SAE 1
- Vessel System Integration: ED-4 displays – rudder position, fuel level, ONAN Gen Set information
- Hydraulic Pump Drive: SAE B flanges
- Front PTO available