The NEW Cummins QSB7E Quiet Diesel TM Marine Generator Set – 90 – 195 kW
While the enclosed QSB7E is now available for the recreational market, the non-enclosed QSB7 generators have been providing reliable prime and emergency power for hundreds of commercial marine vessels since 2012. The QSB7E for recreational applications offers identical power nodes as its commercial counterpart and shares the same engine, alternator options and controls. By adding a sound enclosure, this dependable genset has been refined and is now ready for use in luxury yachts.
Flexibility was also a key design consideration by Cummins’ engineers. With a total of 12 QSB7E models to choose from, there is not only a range of outputs to select from but also unclassed, class-ready and full-class versions of the product. While the 2300 mm by 11000 mm dimensions and exclusive rear exhaust mean that the QSB7E doesn’t take up any wasted space, the generous power output makes it an ideal fit for even the largest of superyachts.
- Powerful and proven Cummins QSB7 engines
- Sound enclosure standard QSB7E (enclosed)
- Exclusive space saving rear exhaust saves approximately 150mm (5.9”) in width
- Available in 50Hz and 60Hz versions
- Single side access for easy maintenance and service
- Options for unclassed, class ready, or full class