Cummins QSB7 marine auxiliary diesel for Commercial or Recreational Applications.
The QSB7 aux. engine is an inline, 6.7L 6 cylinder, 4-stroke diesel engine. Turbocharged and Aftercooled. Available from 122-210kW – 50 and 60Hz.
Features and Benefits
- Engine Design – Robust engine designed for prime power operation and long life. Metric O-ring seals and edge molded gaskets eliminate fluid leaks. Aluminum pistons for exceptional durability
- Fuel System – High Pressure Common Rail electronically-controlled fuel system provides constant high injection pressure regardless of engine speed or load condition. Benefits include low noise and vibration for quiet operation and faster load acceptance
- Cooling System – Single loop, low temperature aftercooling eliminates the need for two keel coolers and lowers emissions. Tube and shell heat exchanger designed for superior durability and ease of service with minimal maintenance requirements. Fan drive available for radiator cooled configurations
- Exhaust System – Cast water cooled exhaust manifold for lower surface temperatures, safety and improved performance
- Air System – Rear engine-mounted water cooled turbocharger from Cummins Turbo Technologies optimized for marine applications
- Lubrication System – Standard capacity (18 L [19 quart]) marine grade oil pan, plus a selection of engine mounted and remote lube filters for installation flexibility and ease of maintenance
- Electronics – 12V and 24V Quantum System electronics feature a proven ECM to monitor operating parameters such as fuel consumption, duty cycle, engine load and speed, while providing diagnostics, prognostics and complete engine protection. Simplified electrical customer interface box for all vessel connections to reduce installation complexity
- Certifications – Complies with U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions regulations without the use of aftertreatment. Designed to meet the International Association of Classification Societies (IACS) and SOLAS requirements. Consult your local Cummins professional for a complete listing of available class approvals
- Front power take-off adapter
- Air and electric starting motors
- Integrated C Command HD panels with a selection of display options available to monitor and maximize operation and performance
- SAE B accessory drive
- Fully integrated type approved alarm and safety system