Seapower Marine are an authorised dealer and installation specialist for Cummins Onan’s generators.
Cummins Onan Quiet Diesel™ Series
Cummins Onan is leading the way by offering the most innovative marine generator sets available, making boating simpler. Cummins Onan digital series gensets, which include Quiet Diesel – QD™ models, give you smart power with user-friendly diagnostic information. Our self-monitoring system and flexible network communications bring you a new level of information for worry-free boating…simply smart.
Quiet Diesel Features: The Marine Quiet Diesel Series comes standard with several premium features including:
- The Cummins Onan Digital Display on 40kW models and above provides user-friendly diagnostics including extensive engine and alternator information, self-protection features, and text display.
- The Quiet Diesel Series models are the first marine generator sets with self-monitoring capability and network communication,
- The Cummins Onan advanced design and development process uses technology to lower sound and vibration
- The optimized mounting system greatly reduces vibration
- Electronic frequency control – a must for digital appliances and computers requiring quality power
- Cummins Onan marine generator sets are emissions certified to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Tier II emission standards
- Largest worldwide certified Distributor/Dealer support network in the industry
- Our extensive five-year Limited Warranty is completely transferable, providing owner peace of mind
- More than 70 years of marine experience stand behind every Cummins Onan Marine generator set
We are able to supply and install all Cummins Onan marine generators including service and spare parts. Models include: MDKBH, MDKBJ/W, MDKDK, MDKDL, MDKDM/NN, MDKDP/R/V, MDKDT/U/S, however this is by no means the complete list. If you own an older set your model may well appear as MDKB’X’ and not MDKDK (for example), the set will be the same, the latter D simply means it meets new emission standards regulatory in the US. Please call for further details.
System Design and Installation – Our electrical and engineering expertise enables us to design, supply and install AC or DC generators plus associated power distribution systems to cope with the power you need on board today.
Commissioning – Ensuring your generator is installed correctly is paramount to your warranty and the use of the machine. Installation requirements are very stringent, we are able to offer advice if you or an independent boat builder are installing the unit and we are available to undertake commissioning to ensure your set is signed off.
Service and Repair – We can test, maintain and repair existing generator installations and offer a similar winterisation process to that for the vessel’s main engine(s).
For further information, please call technical sales on 01473 780090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.