There are 2 versions of the Cummins C Command CIB (customer interface box) system, Basic and Premier, this allows customers the flexibility to choose the system that best meets their specific needs. In addition to this Cummins offers optional harnessing in varying lengths, user interfaces and the ED-4 display with 3.5” colour display and NMEA 2000 gateway capability for remote monitoring. J1939 compliant. A ‘plug and play’ installation which is easy operate.
All connections are centrally located in the CIB, which helps simplify the vessel installation. The CIB contains all ECM connections, start/stop logic, emergency stop button and OEM connections.
C Command Basic
• 12 & 24 Volt versions with no need for voltage converter
• Analogue start/stop function
• Internal NMEA 2000 gateway option when at least 1 ED-4 is selected
• Centralised power connection and circuit protection location
• Interface to water in fuel sensor, fire suppression system, analog throttle, neutral safety and idle validation
• Remote start/stop capability with shutdown indicator lamp
• Starter lockout feature
C Command Premier
Base system as Basic with additional features:
C Command Elite
C Command Elite offers additional functionality and monitoring over the CCommand system with the added benefit of easy-to-read, customer configured, colour displays.
- Customer Interface Box (CIB) Features
- Includes integral control panel
- Full color text and graphics in menu format
- Multiple languages and configurations may be saved to accommodate multinational crews
- Stores a comprehensive history of alarms and faults for more efficient troubleshooting and service scheduling, easily downloaded via Ethernet connection
- Capable of supporting customer-supplied temperature, pressure and switch inputs
- Remote Options
- Control Panel (CP)
- Electronic Digital Display (ED-3)
- Remote Control Panel (RP)
- Available Upgrades
- Switch panel
- Back-up throttle
- Gear oil pressure
- Individual cylinder exhaust gas temperature
C Command Premier provides additional functionality and monitoring over the base system. It includes a CIB with integrated ED-4 display panel, NMEA 2000 output and alarm indication to the helm. Vessel sensor capability allows the operators to monitor fuel level, gear oil pressure and temperature as well as rudder angle. When using the Premier system, C Command Connect provides the capability to integrate engine information with helm multifunction display units.
C Command Elite system is predominantly used with ‘classed’ vessels and with the QSM11 engine range and above.